Shallaki Capsules are an herbal supplement for joint care. Having anti-inflammatory & analgesic properties. It provides gentle care for joints & helps relieve joint pains & muscle stiffness. Shallaki also cures wounds & ulcers. Shallaki also helps to treat musculoskeletal disorders such as osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, rheumatism, gout and lower back pain. It is also useful for the treatment of neurological problems, skin and blood diseases. These capsules aid fracture healing.
Composition of Shallaki Herbal Capsule:
Each 500mg Capsule contains herb extract:
Shallaki (Boswellia serrata)
Uses of Shallaki Capsule:
1. Shallaki is well known for its anti-inflammatory, anti-atherosclerotic and anti-arthritis?activities.
2. It helps to manage ulcerative colitis by arresting bleeding and healing ulcers.
3. Shallaki also helps to treat joint and muscular conditions like osteoarthritis, fibrositis, rheumatism, and lower back pain.
4. It is also useful for the treatment of?diabetes, skin and blood diseases, cardiovascular disorders, neurological disorders, etc.
Indication of Shallaki Capsules:
Having anti-inflammatory & analgesic properties, it provides gentle care for joints & helps in relieving joint pains. It also promotes the healing of wounds & ulcers.
Not found in the clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period.
Dosage of Shallaki Capsule:
1 to 2 capsules twice a day or as directed by the physician.
Available in 30 Nos. Capsule Pack.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- 100% Vegetarian Product.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt. of India).