Ayurvedic Treatment for?Bleeding Piles (Piles Medicine):
Hemorrhoids, also known as?piles, are swellings containing enlarged?blood?vessels found inside or around the bottom (the rectum and anus). We provide the best Piles Medicine that is made with herbal extracts.
Piles can be divided into either internal or external piles. Some people develop internal and external piles at the same time.
- Internal piles are deeper and initially form above a point 2-3 cm inside the back passage (anal canal) in the upper part of the anal canal.
- External piles start off nearer the surface, below a point 2-3 cm inside the back passage.
The Causes of Bleeding Piles:
There are certain situations that increase the chance of piles developing:
- Constipation, passing large stools (feces), and straining at the toilet. These increase the pressure in and around the veins in the anus and seem to be a common reason for piles to develop.
- Being overweight. This increases your risk of developing piles.
- Pregnancy. Piles are common during pregnancy. This is probably due to the pressure effects of the baby lying above the rectum and anus, and also the effect that the change in hormones during pregnancy can have on the veins. Piles occurring during pregnancy often go away after the birth of the child.
- Aging. The tissues in the lining of the anus may become less supportive as we become older.
- Hereditary factors. Some people may inherit a weakness of the wall of the veins in the anal region.
At DEEP AYURVEDA?we provide the best herbal bleeding piles treatment in a natural way without any side effects. Our medical expert?Dr. Baldeep Kour?has developed safe Ayurvedic remedies to relieve bleeding piles after long clinical trials and research works.
OUR Product USP:?Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).