Ayurvit ? Ayurvedic Multivitamin Syrup:
Multivitamin Syrup?is enriched with nutritional supplements. It is formulated with a unique blend of herbs, essential vitamins, and minerals. Ayurvedic multivitamin syrup is very useful to boost immunity and energy in children and adults too. It is very useful in general weakness and fatigue, chronic & acute diseases, anemia, weight loss, etc. It is enriched with antioxidants.
Constituents of Multivitamin Syrup:
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Bala beej (Sida cordifolia)
- Alfa-Alfa (Medicago sativa)
- Carrot (Daucus carota)
- Wheatgrass?(Triticum astevium)
- Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia)
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri)
Chemical Properties and Uses of Herbs in Ayurvedic Multivitamin Syrup:
|Ashwagandha||It is used as a nervine tonic and a natural nutrient for our body. It improves blood circulation and absorption of nutrients in the cells.|
|Amla||It is a Rasayana and is also a natural dietary supplement.|
|Bala beej||It is used as a generalized body tonic to improve body strength. It is also an excellent uterine as well as a cardiac tonic.|
|Alfa-Alfa||It is useful to boost the immune system. It also helps in treating diabetes naturally by rejuvenating Beta cells of the pancreas.|
|Carrot||It helps to strengthen the cardiac muscles and is also useful for boosting the immune system.|
|Wheatgrass||It fills the vitamin deficiencies thus, tackles various issues such as anemia, poor nutrition and digestive disorders.|
|Giloy||It helps to improve the immune system and to remove toxins from the body. Thus, prevents the body from diseases and maintains overall health.|
|Gokhshur||It is a diuretic hence flush out the toxins from the body and it also boosts immunity due to its Rasayana action.|
|Brahmi||It is a brain tonic that rejuvenates body and mind, enhances memory, improves concentration and quality of consciousness|
|Triphla||It has an anti-aging property. Triphala is very beneficial for hair growth and detoxification of the body.|
In?iHealthkart?formulation, we used 100% herbs extracts inappropriate & exact quantity which is mentioned on the label.
1 to 2 TSP twice a day after food with normal water or as directed by the ayurvedic Consultant.
Available in 200 ml pack.
Our Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).